Whoever wins the pool will get to select from all nine prizes. The remaining eight prizes will be offered up to second-place, and the remaining seven will be offered up to third-place, and so on and so forth until no prizes remain. That also means that if I happen to acquire any other prizes that more people could benefit from my begging of vendors and people. Cross your fingers if you're tenth-place right now.
I want to thank my good friend Tim for providing a handful of prizes. The rest of prizing has been acquired along the way as I've been building towards this day for a few months. So without further adieu, here's what you're competing for in the HBIC Playoff Pool.
- PRIZE ONE: Original Six-ing It. There is a home XXL Detroit Red Wings jersey, and a copy of Toronto Maple Leafs: Diary of a Dynasty, written by Kevin Shea. No customizing on the Red Wings jersey.
- PRIZE TWO: Be-Leaf It. This prize has an XL "I Love Leafs" t-shirt, made by Bulletin, and a copy of Toronto Maple Leafs: Diary of a Dynasty, written by Kevin Shea.
- PRIZE THREE: NHL Losses. This prize features an XL Quebec Nordiques t-shirt, made by Bulletin, and a copy of Hockey's Greatest Tragedies, written by by Timothy Peige and reviewed right here on HBIC.
- PRIZE FOUR: Cap It Off. This prize is an XL Washington Capitals t-shirt, made by Bulletin.
- PRIZE FIVE: Force Of Hab-It. This prize is an XXL Montreal Canadiens long-sleeve shirt, made by Old Time Hockey.
- PRIZE SIX: Running With The Devils. This is an XL New Jersey Devils t-shirt, made by Bulletin.
- PRIZE SEVEN: Top Of The East. This prize features an XL Pittsburgh Penguins t-shirt, made by Reebok.
- PRIZE EIGHT: Just Ducky. This prize is an XL Anaheim Ducks t-shirt, made by Bulletin.
- PRIZE NINE: Fanning The Flames. This prize features an XXL Calgary Flames t-shirt, made by Bulletin.
As it stands, there's the prize bag right now. If you have questions, feel free to email me. Personally, that's a solid haul, I believe, and good luck to all who are in the HBIC Playoff Pool!
Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!