Thursday 4 June 2009

Poolie Update: Prize List

If you watched tonight's game between the Detroit Red Wings and the Pittsburgh Penguins and your pulse wasn't racing, you have some sort of problem. This was the most exciting Stanley Cup Final game between Pittsburgh and Detroit out of the nine games they've played for the Silver Chalice in the last two years. Back-and-forth action, end-to-end rushes, odd-man rushes... what didn't this game have? Of course, it's nice to see some of the grinders potting goals as they are the straw that stirs the drink for the superstars. Of course, as we edge nearer to the awarding of the Stanley Cup to one of these great teams, the HBIC Playoff Pool also is drawing to a close. Today, I will give you a list of the prizes I'm making available from Teebz's Schwag Bag of stuff.

All of the prizes are approximately $20-25 CDN, so if/when you win, you'll be notified with the list of stuff remaining in the pool. Obviously, people who finish ahead of you can select from a bigger pool, so we'll see what happens. Here is the list of stuff available in no particular order. Please note that some prizes are being specifically allocated for certain criteria!

First off, I apologize for the River City Sports pictures. I couldn't find any other pictures of the products I received.

Anyway, I'm still working on a couple of other things. One is a jersey, but I've turned down a Toronto Maple Leafs jersey. I know none of you want that. I'm also trying to acquire a couple more DVDs, in particular a copy of Slapshot starring Paul Newman. All of you receiving a prize will also get a 2008-09 Panini sticker album with your winnings, compliments of the good people at Panini.

Congratulations to all the entrants once again, and there will be at least two more games thanks to the Penguins' 4-2 victory tonight.

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

5 comments:

Jennifer Hammer said...

aww crap, I should have entered. really want the "I scored last night" shirt. hahaaaa

JTH said...

If I won a Leafs jersey, I would wear it proudly.

Teebz said...

Really, JTH? Toronto?

What if I can score you a 'Hawks jersey? ;o)

Teebz said...

Schultzy, you always score last night. LOL

JTH said...

Yeah, really. Hell, I was thisclose to picking up a Wings Winter Classic jersey, but I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on that one.

If you could get a Hawks sweater, that would be fantastic, but only if it's a black alt (ha ha).

Seriously, a white Adam Burish jersey is at the top of my wishlist right now. (Hey, maybe you can find a Sergei Krivokrasov or an Eric Daze at a thrift shop.)