Monday 8 August 2011

Disruption To HBIC

There may be some interruptions at HBIC for the next little while. I started a new job today, and let's just say that I'm a little excited. By "little", I mean a lot. This new job has me working very good hours, sees me working in a field that I enjoy, and has put me back in touch with a number of people with which I used to work. Lots of people, it turns out, have been pulling for me in my quest to find a job I love after leaving my previous full-time employer last October. After going back to school, working a couple of part-time jobs, and keeping my head above water, it looks like it all has finally paid off!

I'd say it will take a little while to adjust to this new work schedule. I haven't had much reason to be up at dawn over the last few months, so my mornings will start a lot earlier than they have been. I'll be ending my work day a little earlier than normal as well, though, so that's a benefit. All in all, a new era begins in real-life, and it should allow for some more fun on HBIC once things get settled.

I apologize if the next few days see few additions made. I have stories in the works, and they will be finished and posted. I just need some time to get this new chapter of my life underway, and then things will fall back into place for HBIC.

The last few weeks have been insane in terms of ending employments and starting this new one, but today is a grand day for HBIC. I'm back in the "rat race", and I have to say that I'm excited for it!

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: