Tuesday 24 February 2015

Best. Fan. Ever.

I don't know who this young lady is, but I'd like to know. She was at the MTS Centre for the game between the Jets and Stars tonight after spending the day getting chemotherapy for cancer. This young lady may very well be the best fan in Winnipeg as it appears nothing would stop her from seeing the game. I am very impressed with her dedication, and I want to do something awesome for her.

As you may be aware, I host a radio show. We'd like this young fan to join us on the show where we can shower her with Manitoba Bisons merchandise and talk to her about her love of the Jets. I want her to share her story. I want to see her face light up when she talks about her heroes. I want to make her the star of The Hockey Show because she was a shining star tonight. I'd like her to meet some of the ladies from the Bisons women's team as well, and maybe we'll try to work a special guest or two in for her to meet.

This young lady is officially the best fan in Winnipeg, hands down.

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: