Monday 15 June 2020

Sound Financial Advice

No word of a lie, but I found myself laughing harder at this than anything else today. I don't have Instagram, but the fact that this was posted across social media today seems pretty outrageous.

Peter Forsberg actually posted this message on his Instagram account today. I don't know how anyone would believe that Peter Forsberg is wrapped up in some bitcoin scheme, but it seems the former NHL star wasn't having any of it and wanted to put a solid end to it. Sometimes, I don't even have to write these articles because someone else is writing them for me, and, in this case, that seems to be Peter Forsberg who foiled some ridiculous bitcoin scam.

As Peter states, "Please do a solid background check before making any internet investments." I know one should always be wary about taking advice from anyone on the internet, but that just seems like good, free advice from Peter Forsberg without him luring you into a bitcoin scam.

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: