Thursday 6 December 2007

Mad Skills

This blog post will be one of few words. However, those words should include "wow", "holy crap", and "did you see that". I present to you a young man from Syracuse, New York who has more moves than most NHL players combined. The kid is simply amazing. I'll let his play do the talking. Most of these shootouts are done as a charity benefit or for the fans' benefit, but his moves are incredible.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the Edmonton Oilers prospect known as Robbie Schremp.


Are you kidding me?


This kid is beyond belief.


If you want to hear Robbie Schremp talk about his moves in that last skills competition, please click here. He shows some more amazing moves on the golf course, and his Oiler teammates get to weigh in on his moves. Even Ryan Rishaug of TSN sounds amazed.

The scariest part is that any of those moves would be legal in the NHL shootout. NHL goalies everywhere are praying that they don't make the shootout if Schremp is in the Oilers' lineup.

Personally, I only have one word: WOW.

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

1 comment:

Connie said...

I got one word for you: HOT!!!!