Wednesday 7 January 2009

I Need A Smile

After a rough twenty-four hours, I need a laugh. I turned my attention to the repository known as YouTube, and found a couple of gems. While I won't get into why the last day has been horrible, I do need a smile, and these clips brought one across my face. Enjoy!


Hockey fans rule! I love this commercial!

No word on whether this "Claus" was in Jagr's KHL contract.

Despite me chuckling at this, I can assure you it's not true.

Great clichés from "The Coach".

Anyway, just an audio/video blog tonight as I go nurse my wounds from the terrible hockey game we played earlier. Honestly, "The Coach" could have been talking about us tonight. We were simply atrocious. An embarrassment on the ice. Thankfully, we have a number of games to get back on track and put this one behind us. Ok, I'm not breaking into any clichés here except one.

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

I've had a rough three weeks. We can have a club. Hopefully things look up for you tomorrow!

Teebz said...

Things picked up today, and tomorrow is looking promising already (knock on wood)! LOL