Saturday 27 September 2014

Off The Grid Today

Things are changing around HBIC. There's a major event happening tomorrow, so I'm spending today off the grid to prepare for the changes. The blog, however, will remain unchanged, so don't go looking for changes physically here on HBIC. You won't find any. At least not yet, anyway. While Neo saw the glitch in The Matrix that meant some code changed in the system, the system is changing around this code today for me. I'll be busy, but I haven't forgotten to post something.

For those of you concerned your team may tank to win the Connor McDavid sweepstakes, here's how Boy Wonder is starting his OHL season.
McDavid looks to be in fine form a few games into the season.

Oh, the Lightning? They unveiled this alternate jersey today.
We'll talk about that on Monday.

I'm off the grid today and most of tomorrow! I'll post something tomorrow, but it may not be much.

Until then, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: