Monday 3 August 2015

Holiday Monday

It's a holiday here, so I'm using this day to get caught up on all the little things that I've been putting off. That means that I should be somewhat closer to paradise once I'm done as I plan on spending most of the day in the backyard. There's gardening to be done, some vegetables to be harvested, and a shed that is desperately crying out from some attention in terms of being organized and clean. So that's my holiday long weekend Monday in a nutshell - gardening, harvesting, organizing, and cleaning.

Because I'm off the grid today for the most part, I will leave you with a classic Peanuts comic written by hockey fan Charles Schulz. Snoopy is the star of this one, although being a star player sometimes has its drawbacks! Of course, click on the comic to see it bigger. It makes for easier reading!


Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: