Monday 5 August 2019

I'd Wear That

This image, while cropped for this blog, was posted today on Twitter by Jen (@NHLhistorygirl) on Twitter. Jen often posts great old photos of hockey, and she's a wonderful follow if you're not already doing so. The caption she tweeted with the photo reads, "At the 1932 Olympics, Canada was represented by the Winnipeg Hockey Club (aka the Winnipeg Winnipegs) and this logo". Needless to say, this is another post of hers I simply had to like.

Why am I bringing this up on a holiday Monday? If any clothing company out there was looking for an easy win when it comes to me buying one of your t-shirts, I can 100% guarantee I'd wear that shirt proudly. All I ask is that you correct the apostrophe issue on the logo. If that happened, I'd buy a shirt in a heartbeat. Probably two. And I'd wear them until they were worn down until they were just threads dangling from a collar. Yes, I like that logo and this sweater that much.

Other than that, I'm relaxing today. It's a holiday at HBIC Headquarters, and I'm taking full advantage of that situation.

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: