Monday 4 April 2016

Taking A Day

I had posted on Twitter a week ago that I needed a break. I am exhausted from a crazy schedule that keeps me going but rarely lets me have a moment to recharge the batteries. Instead, today will be that day that I shut everything down and just rest.

I booked the day off work knowing that I'd be tired after Hometown Hockey. I am not watching hockey, I am not looking at anything hockey, and I'm not talking hockey. I'm going to nap peacefully like the little furball above and get myself ready for a big week. If I don't respond to texts, emails, tweets, or anything else, know that it's because I'm slumbering like I'm going into hibernation.

Don't forget that the Survivor: NHL Playoffs contest starts on Thursday on The Hockey Show! If there's one thing I can do today, it's shamelessly self-promote that contest. Listen to The Hockey Show and you could win something awesome! Otherwise, that's all for today, folks. Sleepy time for me, and I'm going to pull a Rip Van Winkle the likes that very few have seen around these parts!

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: