Thursday 29 September 2016

The Hockey Show - Episode 210

The Hockey Show, Canada's only campus-produced hockey radio show, is back tonight with a live show from The Hub Social Club on the University of Manitoba campus! The only problem? I'm not there! For the first time in 210 shows, I will not be appearing on the show in any form thanks to their remote broadcast coupled by my invasion of The Big Smoke. The whole phone thing doesn't work so well when TJ and Beans are nowhere near the studio phone, so the two men will break into hockey news and stories tonight without me!

So what will the boys be discussing? I have no idea. TJ is the man who is organizing the show tonight, and he's been keeping his cards close to his chest. I suspect the Oilers will get some good mentions tonight, but I can't guarantee anything tonight. I do know that the Winnipeg Jets will meet the Minnesota Wild in preseason action following the show, so you should get down to The Hub for the show and for the preseason game! Get going!

If you're like me and can't make it to The Hub for whatever reason, and you're a proud owner of an iPad, iPod, or iPhone and want to listen to The Hockey Show, you can easily listen to the show by downloading the UMFM app! Just follow this link on your iDevice and get the UMFM app! It's never been easier to tune into The Hockey Show!

If you're an Android user, we've had the app out for a few weeks already so you should already have it on your phone or tablet. You do have it, right? What do you mean you don't have it? Why not? Look, get yourself on the right path by following this link and getting the Android app!

You can also email all show questions and comments to hockeyshow@umfm.com! Tweet me anytime with questions you may have by hitting me up at @TeebzHBIC on Twitter. You can also post some stuff to Facebook if you use the "Like" feature, and I always have crazy stuff posted there that doesn't make it to the blog or show.

Tonight, TJ and Beans are on their own from The Hub doing a live version of the The Hockey Show only on 101.5 UMFM and on the UMFM app!

PODCAST: September 29, 2016: Episode 210

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: