Wednesday 3 April 2024

The Weather's Changing

Say what you want about my streak of still posting daily, but I'm taking the day off today because the weather's shifting into a crazy warm spell and I'm thinking nothing about hockey today. There's still hockey happening in a number of venues across the world, though, so feel free to indulge without me while I begin my summer effort of exercise outdoors. Heck, I may even go all Ted Lasso and buy a soccer ball just to kick around a field to make the exercise routine a little less monotonous. Either way, though, being outdoors is where I'm headed.

Enjoy whatever it is you're doing today. Jason and I will be back with The Hockey Show tomorrow where we have a number of stories lined up for discussion already. If you're watching hockey, give the IIHF Women's World Championship some time as the best players from across the planet are scheduled to battle for the next two weeks. It should be a fantastic tournament, and we'll see if the PWHL elevated the players a little higher with their regular play up to this point.

I'm headed outside, so we'll see you tomorrow!

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: