The cartoon was produced in 1983 by Walt Disney Productions, and it features many of the main Disney characters in a variety of roles. It's almost like an ensemble play by the most famous Disney characters, and all of them bring their own personalities to Dicken' characters they play.
- Scrooge McDuck is Ebeneezer Scrooge.
- Mickey Mouse is Bob Cratchitt.
- Donald Duck is Fred, Scrooge's Christmas-loving nephew.
- Goofy is the ghost of Jacob Marley.
- Jiminy Cricket is the Ghost of Christmas Past.
- Willie the Giant is the Ghost of Christmas Present.
- Pete is the Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come.
- Daisy Duck is Isabelle from Scrooge's past.
- Minnie Mouse is Emily Cratchitt.
- Mr. Toad of Wind and the Willows is Mr. Fezziwig.
- Morty Fieldmouse is Tiny Tim.
I finished last night's Christmas wishes on here while watching Mickey's Christmas Carol. It's a tradition for me regardless of where I am and who I'm with, so be prepared if I spend a Christmas with you. This will be watched, and I highly recommend it to everyone in getting that true Christmas feeling.
Oh, and FYI: if you're kicking around the house or at work or some other place that features an internet connection, The Hockey Show goes live from 3pm to 6:30pm! Three hours of hockey chatter tomorrow on 101.5 UMFM! It's just me as Beans is off doing Christmas with his extended family and Columbus is back home in St. Paul, Minnesota, so we'll have a pile of stuff to discuss. We'll talk about the World Junior Championships, Spengler Cup action, the Winnipeg Jets, and I'll even have a special interview with Mr. Brian Poe, the chief vendor of the stick measurement gauge for the NHL! Join me tomorrow, and we'll talk lots of hockey!
Until next time, Merry Christmas!