Monday 16 June 2014

I'm A Kimmel Fan

Here's something you may not know: I'm a Jimmy Kimmel fan. I've been a fan since his days on radio and podcasts with Adam Carolla and his work on The Man Show right through to his current gig as the host of Jimmy Kimmel Live! I respect Jimmy a lot because he doesn't take his work or himself too seriously, and his interviews are fun and humorous because of his personality and attitude. Again, I am a fan. Needless to say, I stayed up late tonight to watch tonight's episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live! because he featured two of the Stanley Cup champion LA Kings on his show as Alec Martinez and Justin Williams brought the Silver Chalice to Jimmy's stage!

This really needs no introduction, but Mike Bolt, the keeper of the Stanley Cup, gets a lot of recognition as Jimmy basically runs through every situation in which the Stanley Cup cannot be involved. It's a pretty funny piece. Have a look-see.
Sweet little margarita cup, eh? Honestly, this is pretty funny, and kudos to Mike Bolt, Justin Williams, and Alec Martinez for having some fun on Jimmy's show. While it certainly isn't as serious as Stanley Cup playoff hockey, making a good margarita can be challenging!

Tomorrow, after I had the auditors look over the numbers, the final totals for the HBIC Playoff Pool will be posted! I want to be sure I made no mistakes in tabulating scores - it has happened before - so I am having an independent second-party look over my math skills when it comes to adding two-digit numbers! Tomorrow, a winner shall be crowned!

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: