Saturday 24 December 2016

A Tradition For This Eve

The day before the day is finally upon us, and there are mere hours of shopping left for those that like to leave it to the last minute. I'll be spending part of the day with family before returning home to settle in for a long winter's nap. If there's one thing that makes Christmas Eve feel a little more special, it's the annual reading of "A Visit From St. Nicholas", better known as "'Twas the Night Before Christmas". While I'm old enough to know that I no longer have to settle around a chair while someone with many Christmas experiences reads the poem, it still needs to be done to cap off the season.

It won't be me reading it today nor will any other member of my family as far as I know. Instead, I will leave you with the members of one of the most experienced hockey teams on the planet as the Montreal Canadiens read "'Twas the Night Before Christmas". Enjoy!

Until next time, Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: