Wednesday 28 December 2016

Busy Wednesday

With normal life resuming today, it's back to work for your humble author. Knowing this fact, it was apparently a very destructive holiday period for people at my workplace as I had a number of computers to fix and maintain today. I was drowning in disassembled computers until mid-afternoon in order to "frankenstein" a few working pieces together to make complete machines. To say today was challenging when it came to solving technical problems would be pretty close to hitting the mark.

With work back in full swing for me, I'm taking the day off. I have another double-header of outdoor hockey games tonight as the Stingers - who employ me on defence - look to move to 4-0 on the season. I expect us to continue our winning ways after defeating our arch-rivals and another solid team by scores of 3-1 and 6-4, respectively, in last week's games. Playing tonight's games will also eat into my free time, so let's take today off and reconvene tomorrow for another solid edition of The Hockey Show.

I don't take many days off from the hockey world, but sometimes there just isn't enough time in the day for me to sit down, collect my thoughts, compose an article on those thoughts, and still live whatever so-called life I have. But, boy, do I love the rush of doing it!

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: