Thursday 16 October 2008

Put On Your Thinking Cap

I like challenges. They make me think outside the box, and that's good for my mental stimulation. Keeping your mind sharp is good in general, so it should be encouraged. Crossword puzzles, Sudoku puzzles, cryptoquips, and other simple games that challenge the mind to figure out a problem always get my creative flow working, and I feel pretty good when I solve one of these puzzles. So when I found a few NHL mind puzzles on Mental Floss, I had to go with these as a way to kill a brighten a few bulbs out there. I'm sure you'll do well, and I'll post my scores so you can take a shot at a real challenge.



Not bad, eh? 30 teams in just under two minutes. That's a fair challenge time.



I kind of have an advantage since I watch Grapes regularly, but see if you can match my score.

I will be busy most of the day tomorrow, but I'm taking holidays from work to kick back and do a little relaxing after how busy I've been this past month. That means I can ramp up my articles and put some serious time on the books for HBIC. After tomorrow, I'll have a pile of extra time to write!

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

- huge props to DC Sports Chick for the first link. You can find her on the incomparable On Frozen Blog!

No comments: