Thursday 15 January 2009

Game Show Hijinks

I had a long day at work, and I barely got a moment to read anything, so I'm slightly out of the loop. However, as I watch Paul Maurice's Carolina Hurricanes get throttled by the lowly Toronto Maple Leafs, the team he formerly coached, it reminds me that things go horribly wrong sometimes.

A perfect example is the "Hockey Hoedown" as seen performed by Wayne Brady, Drew Carey, Colin Mochrie, and Ryan Stiles on Whose Line Is It Anyway?, as seen on ABC. As a Canadian, Colin Mochrie's portion is funny, but I thought he could have done so much more. Take a look.


More classic game show laughter brought on by Darren McCarty and Brendan Shanahan on the ESPN game show called Teammates. It was kind of like The Dating Game where teammates answered questions about themselves, and their teammate had to guess what they said. Let the comedy ensue.

That's absolutely priceless commentary between the two former Red Wing teammates. Alright, because I'm way behind right now, I'm calling this one and leaving you with those game show moments. I'll have something bigger and better tomorrow.

Until then, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: