Wednesday 6 June 2018

Not My Day

Some days, everything just goes to hell. I don't know if I woke up on the wrong side of the bed or it's simply a comedy of errors lining up against me today, but Murphy of Murphy's Law would be proud of my day as everything that can go wrong has gone wrong. With that proclamation, I officially am calling it a day. That means there will be nothing more written here simply because I need some time to realign my life once more after everything went off the rails today.

Ok, yes, I am being a wee bit overdramatic. The few things I thought I had under control went awry today at work, so I'm going to reset myself, get a good night's sleep, and battle hard tomorrow. There's a big edition of The Hockey Show to broadcast, I need a better day for my own mental health, and it starts tonight with a good foundation of sleep and relaxing. You now know my plans.

I'll see everyone tomorrow for The Hockey Show. Let's hope things get back to normal over the next twelve hours or I may be very unhappy on the show.

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: