Tuesday 30 September 2008

Gone Fishin'


I'm on the road for the next few days, but I'll try to update when possible. No, it's not for hockey, either. Work has sent me further up the globe into the Great White North for some actual work, and, since it pays the Internet bill, I accepted. I have a ridiculously early flight tomorrow, so I'm mailing this one in.

However, I will be blogging when I can, and I promise to have articles each and every day that I'm gone. I'm back on Saturday, and looking forward to catching all the Hockey Night in Canada action from Europe.

Just as an aside, I was watching the Montreal-Detroit game tonight as I packed, and I am blown away by how good Max Pacioretty was playing. If he's playing alongside Kovalev this season, we could be looking at this year's Calder Trophy winner. The Canadiens look strong again this season, led by their youngsters.

I'll check in tomorrow. In the meantime, if you want to see a topic covered or something talked about, hit me up with a comment and tell me what you want to see on this blog. I'm open to suggestions, and look forward to hearing what you want!

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

1 comment:

Texas Youth for Political Awareness said...

It's interesting about Pacioretty. He was still in college, I believe only in his freshman or sophomore year. If he can make the NHL, and even play on a line with AK, it'll be a pleasant surprise for Habs fans.