Tuesday 1 July 2014

Canada Day Madness

It's Canada Day here in the Great White North, and it's the biggest day of insanity for the NHL as NHL Free Agency opens. I'm not going to be staying home today as there's a few people I'd like to spend the day with, so I apologize to all who will be checking in here for updates on free agency. It's a holiday in Canada, an I'm going to enjoy the day away from the house and computer. I know it seems blasphemous considering the impact that today has on the 2014-15 season and the future, but I'm taking a break.

I plan on spending the afternoon with some awesome people, and tonight will see me enjoying a light spectacle in the sky!

Enjoy free agency day, readers! I'll be enjoying Canada Day... and taking a break from hockey madness!

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: