Tuesday 19 May 2009

I Fired My GM

After a busy day at work, I rushed off to a softball game. As much as I like softball, I hate missing good hockey games, and tonight's Detroit-Chicago tilt was a beauty. I was all prepared to write about how I enjoyed watching Detroit's grinders skate the puck up ice on a three-on-one with Samuelsson driving home the dagger, but one of these to the left is impeding my progress. Somewhere between me leaving for work at 8:30am this morning and now, my computer traded some future considerations for a nasty virus. And I'm not happy about this deal.

Officially, I am putting my article on hold while I work to jettison this unwanted acquisition to the minors or, in the best interest of everyone, out of the game altogether. I expect to be back up and running after picking up this Kapersky guy on waivers. He seems like he wants the virus' position on this team.

Once I get my computer back to normal, the show will go on. Right now, I have to do what's best for me and my computer. I'll be back tomorrow, kids.

Until then, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: