Thursday 10 February 2011

Homework Up The Ying-Yang

You might have noticed that this blog has been falling behind the times a little over the past week. I have noticed it as well, and I assure that I am working to bring this place back up to par. However, this school endeavor that I've embarked on has me working furiously every night until the wee hours of the morning, only to repeat the same process again and again and again over the last few nights. Needless to say, I'm tired, I'm busy, and I have little time to sacrifice with all these major assignments and projects being due. However, I am working feverishly on this blog when I'm burying my nose in a textbook, so I'm hoping to have this apparent disregard for this blog fixed by early next week.

Tonight, I'm just doing homework. Sorry, kids, but I am officially mailing this one in because I'm not interested in failing any of these courses. Now, I'm no liberal arts major or anything, but Calvin & Hobbes is classic literature in my books. Since this comic strip makes me laugh and I'm studying computer stuff, I thought this strip would be appropriate. If you need to see it bigger, please click here.


Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: