Thursday 7 April 2011

College Stress Kit

If you've noticed that there hasn't been much activity on this blog, you have a pretty keen eye. With the end of the school term approaching, there has been a ridiculous amount of homework assigned as every instructor seemingly is working to squeeze in as much homework as they can before exams hit. As a result, I've been diligently working on homework rather than this blog as part of my "time management" manifesto.

That being said, if anyone is wanting to submit an article or just wants to rant about hockey in general, this blog is an open forum to do so. As I stated in an earlier article, I'm all for "of the people, by the people, for the people". I'm willing to accept any and all articles you have written about almost any topic in hockey. If you have the itch to write, I have the place your words can be published!

My last day of classes is on April 19. My last exam is on April 29. Starting April 30, this blog returns to its everyday format once again. And in case you're wondering, the HBIC Playoff Pool will return this season as I have received some prizes! Word will go out next week once all the playoff spots are secured, so stay tuned!

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Finally I have found something which helped me. Appreciate it!
School Sports Kit