Wednesday 13 June 2012

Lucky 13

I'm lucky to have such good readers because I apparently don't read well at all. That's not to say that I don't enjoy reading, but I find that I sometimes need someone to proof-read what I've written because I may have a gargantuan error. Case in point? The final standings for the HBIC Playoff Pool. You see, I missed Ty F.'s fantastic total of 81 points, and that would place him, after the tie-breaking rules, in third-place overall in the pool. And because I screwed up, Ty F. will be added back into the mix and Peter S. will not lose out.

I have an extra prize pack that will be called "Jets Fan Also". It's the exact same prize pack as the "Jets Fan" prize pack and it features a Winnipeg Jets t-shirt and a New Era Winnipeg Jets snapback cap. The t-shirt size is XL.

I apologize profusely, Ty, for missing your name on the initial list, and I want to make sure that do receive something for your hard work in finishing on the podium in the HBIC Hockey Pool. Therefore, you'll slot into the third spot on the list, and the final standings will now look like this:

  1. Casey H. - 87
  2. LJ S. - 81
  3. Ty F. - 81
  4. Westin F. - 73
  5. Jay F. - 72
  6. Andy S. - 71
  7. Frank M. - 71
  8. Andrew G. - 71
  9. Jackson N. - 71
  10. Adrian N. - 68
  11. Scott M. - 68
  12. Jared R. - 68
  13. Peter S. - 68
Emails will begin on Friday, so check your mailbox on Friday, Casey! Once he has picked his prize, I'll fire an email to LJ, and so on and so forth. Remember to include your mailing address when sending me back your choice of prizes!

Tomorrow, I'll have the final results from the Playoff Pulse contest, and the winner of that contest as well. There were some great entries, and we'll go over the finalists tomorrow in terms of criteria used to determine the winner.

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

1 comment:

FMM said...

Great job by everyone...Teebz, it's gotta be hard to keep up with all the entries, so make yourself a 14th prize pack and keep it!