Monday 9 July 2012

HBIC Will Go Dark Temporarily

I don't know who the guy is to the left, but he's representing the work being done over the next few days in HBIC's soon-to-be-vacated headquarters. HBIC is seeing a second bathroom being installed in the basement of the house I'm currently in, and they're going to be doing some construction, electrical work, and plumbing to get that done. The problem? The line to my cable modem runs right through the area where the construction for the new wall is going. That means I need to disconnect for a couple of days while they get everything going.

So if you hit the site, and you notice there have been very little to update, know that my internet is currently down. Or, if you need a visual, all you'd be seeing on your TV would be something like this:
As soon as I can get plugged back in, I'll be back to add more articles. Until then, just do what you can to amuse yourself. If you need a topic, I'll offer this...

"By signing Zach Parise and Ryan Suter, the Minnesota Wild want to make Minneapolis/St. Paul the place to play. But do they have the cap space to be able to sign additional impact players while keeping some of their solid, young talent?"

Comments are welcome on this topic! Or post your own question, and I'll try to answer it when I can get back on the ol' Interwebs!

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: