Wednesday 29 October 2008

Falling Behind

It's Wednesday, aka "Hump Day", and I have about a billion and one things that I have to get done today. Some of these things are at the top of the priority list, while others are merely things that I want to see accomplished. With that in mind, Hockey Blog In Canada is taking a day off. I have no advertising, so it's not like they can get angry with me. Besides, I'm nearly over that ridiculous cold that I have, and I'd like to be healthy before returning to work next week.

Just a couple of reminders before I jet out of here:

  • Hart Designs is running a contest to have your goalie mask painted professionally. Click here to read the rules, and click here to sign up.
  • Comments will remain open today. If there is anything you want to see on this blog, or a topic you want to see covered, let me know in the comments. Otherwise, fire me an email.
  • Edmonton Oilers are holding their Caps for Cancer online auction through to November 6. If you'd like some autographed Oilers schwag, get in on the bidding here.
  • The Pittsburgh Penguins are the next team to unveil their new alternate jerseys, and that happens on November 6. Baby blue rocks the Mellon Arena once again!
Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: