Thursday 2 October 2008

No Post Today

I'm in a city with no cell phone coverage, and I'm ridiculously busy. Work actually feels like work, and it's wearing me out. Who knew it would be so tough? In the "good news" department, I will be back at my home base tomorrow, blogging from HBIC headquarters. As much as I will miss the great people up here, it'll be nice to sleep in my own bed, and get back to blogging about hockey. Especially with the NHL opening its season on Saturday. I can't wait for that. Good times for all.

The thing that gets me is that this city is big enough that they could erect a cell phone transmission tower. They have a decent-sized population, and they have two major industries, yet there are zero bars on my Blackberry. No clue on this one.

Anyway, enjoy the preseason action tonight, and I'll be back tomorrow.

Until then, keep your sticks on the ice!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

BUT I MISS YOU!